Located in Vernon, B.C. (778) 932-2178 Helping to bring wellness and balance back to the lives of children and their families.
Crime Victim Assistance Approved Counsellor
- work with children and youth who have experienced trauma, including abuse, neglect, loss, accidents, and natural disasters
- work with children and youth struggling due to the impact of mood or behavioural difficulties
- attachment interventions for parents and children with relationship issues or transition difficulties
- parent support and guidance
Treatment Approaches include:
- Expressive Therapies, including play, art, and sand work
- Filial Therapy (parent and child)
- MIG (Attachment-based intervention)
$90 for a full 55 minute session
$80 for a 45 minute child session.
A sliding fee scale is offered in order to make counselling services more accessible. Please contact Felicia for more information.